In addition to sourcing and distributing food products for our partner agencies, Food Bank of Central New York also provides a range of food assistance programs for those looking for other ways to supplement their grocery budget.
- Fresh Foods salvages food that would otherwise be discarded and offers food insecure individuals the opportunity to receive fresh, nutritious food in their neighborhood.
- Food $en$e is a monthly food buying co-op for anyone who wants to stretch their grocery dollars.
- Retail Partnership Program refers to the acquisition and distribution of goods donated from our retail partners.
- SNAP Outreach staff connect you to your county NOEP coordinator who will assist you applying for SNAP benefits.
- Kids Cafe provides children with balanced meals at after-school programs during the school year.
- Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) ensures that low-income children continue to receive nutritious meals during summer break, a time when they do not have access to free school lunch or breakfast.