Summer Food Service Program Driver
The Summer Food Service Program Driver is responsible for safely delivering meals to assigned locations. The fulltime position is an 8 week assignment, beginning Monday, June 17, 2019.
Typical hours are Monday-Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm.
The Summer Food Service Program Driver must have a valid New York State driver’s license; documented safe driving record and clean license; broad knowledge of transportation corridors of central New York State; ability to work well with diverse groups of people; good customer service skills; and good physical condition with the ability to perform continual lifting up to 60 pounds.
The Summer Food Service Program Driver responsibilities will include:
- Delivering product daily in a safe manner as listed on delivery sheets.
- Bringing product into summer food sites.
- Verifying counts, record shortages, overages, and/or product damages.
- Picking up meal count forms daily at each site.
- Maintaining proper use and upkeep of vehicles.