Full-time; typical hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
The Accounts Payable Finance Associate, under the guidance of the CFO and the Finance Manager, is responsible for assisting in the general financial operations and functions of the agency.
Individual should have proven ability to operate Excel, Access, Microsoft Word and/or other accounting software; educational background in accounting or other related fields; work experience in general accounting functions and computer operation; ability to work well with diverse groups of people; excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to work as part of a team. Associate's degree required.
The Finance Associate - Accounts Payable responsibilities will include:
- maintain and process accurate and timely accounts payable
- review and file donation and USDA records
- track grant supporting documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy
- reconcile general ledger accounts
- process internal tax documents; including 1099s, Highway Use and Fuel Tax