Food Safety Training
As a member of Food Bank of Central New York, an agency is required to have at least one representative that has attended food safety training on site during food preparation and distribution hours.
To help agencies meet these requirements, the Food Bank offers basic food safety training across 11 counties throughout the year. Below you will find a list of upcoming training sessions.
The first hour of training is for both food pantries and meal sites; the second hour is just for meal sites.
Upcoming Food Safety Training dates at Food Bank of Central New York:
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 1:00 - 3:00 pm
For more information or to register, please contact Alissa Tubbs, Agency Relations Manager, at (315) 437-1899 ext. 261.