Agency Relations Coordinator
Full-time; typical hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
The Agency Relations Coordinator is responsible to help develop, improve, and implement partner agency related services including the monitoring of program sites.
Individual should have basic management skills including planning, scheduling, and organizing; strong customer relations skills; willingness and ability to successfully complete food safety certification training; ability to work with people of diverse ages, socio-economic status, and ethnic heritage; strong writing and oral communication skills; demonstrated ability to use good judgment and work independently; moderate computer skills; valid NYS driver’s license, clean driving record, and dependable transportation. Required education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
The Agency Relations Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- identifying and implementing new and innovative methods for addressing food insecurity within certain communities or population groups
- developing relationships with partner agencies of the Food Bank (i.e. food pantries, soup kitchens, rehab centers, daycares, senior centers, etc.)
- maintaining compliance of Food Bank partner agencies and programs with all necessary regulatory agencies
- facilitating and creating partner agency trainings
- scheduling and conducting timely on-site visits throughout our 11 county service area (main focus will be on Lewis, Jefferson, St. Lawrence, Oswego and Cayuga counties); completing site visit reports to ensure member compliance
- representing the Food Bank at area meetings as assigned
- helping to coordinate annual partner agency conference; tasks could include presenting and/or overseeing specific functions