Serves: Makes (4) 2 cup servings. | Prep Time: | Cook Time:
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- Place shredded cabbage in a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a skillet cook turkey until no longer pink in color.
- Add chopped onions; stir occasionally and cook 3 minutes.
- Add uncooked rice to cooked turkey.
- Place turkey-rice mixture over cabbage in casserole dish.
- Combine tomato sauce, garlic, and oregano.
- Pour over cooked turkey.
- Cover and bake at 350?F for about 1 hour. (Can also be placed in a crock pot to cook.)
3 grams total fat, 45 milligrams cholesterol, 630 milligrams sodium, 4 grams fiber, 5 grams sugarPRINT THIS RECIPE