Serves: 4 | Prep Time: | Cook Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine milk, butter, egg, pumpkin, and yogurt.
- Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and stir until just moist. Batter will be lumpy.
- Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium.
- Using a quarter-cup measuring cup, pour batter onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until bubbles begin to burst, then flip pancakes and cook until golden.
- Serve warm.
8 grams total fat, 4.5 grams saturated fat, 75 milligrams cholesterol, 340 milligrams sodium, 2 grams fiber, 12 grams sugarPRINT THIS RECIPE