Serves: | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 1 hour
- 6 green bell peppers
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon italian-style seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees c).
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and clean out the seeds and membrane. (Note: You may have to slightly slice the bottom of the peppers to make them stand up.)
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, rice, half of tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all together, fill each bell pepper.
- Combine the remaining tomato sauce with the Italian seasoning, mix together and pour over the peppers.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees F.
3.5 grams total fat, 0.5 grams saturated fat, 30 milligrams cholesterol, 910 milligrams sodium, 3 grams fiber, 4 grams sugarPRINT THIS RECIPE